Thursday, October 1, 2015

theSkimm

Today we are celebrating many great things.  It is October 1st, so we start a new month, it is World Ballet Day, and theSkimm Day! 



First off, I have been taking ballet classes for 16 years.  Dance has always been a passion of mine and something that I cannot give up.  Celebrate World Ballet Day today by watching some of the great companies live or just dance to some of your favorite songs!

It is also theSkimm Day!  You might ask, What is theSkimm?  Well I am here to tell you!

theSkimm is a fast 5 minute email newsletter that is delivered to your inbox every morning Monday through Friday.  It is a great way to stay up to date on the most important news with some fresh editorial content.  I can't imagine my day without theSkimm.

As a college student, I do not stay as up-to-date with current issues as I would like.  However with theSkimm, I am able to know what is happening in the world.  How much do you know about the presidential candidates?  Well theSkimm has given all the candidates a chance to be part of a Skimmguide.  

"Basically theSkimm is top news with some wit" 


Do yourself a favor and sign up here!


This article is specifically for college students but it applies to everyone.  Check it out if you need more convincing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...